Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Neuticles

Elise Crawley
The neuticles story was simply too insane not to comment on.  I think the story did a good job of giving different views like the inventor, the vets, etc.  However, some of the audio quality was better than others which was rather distracting.  Certainly the story was interesting to a general audience because even if you don't have a pet I imagine that the idea of nether-region prosthetics is amusing.  The noise of the dog near the end was a bit loud for me personally because I felt that it interrupted the reporter though I liked the fact that they included it.  There was also one point in the story where I thought there could have been a longer pause, but overall the story was such a novelty that the little technical things weren't really memorable.  

No comments: