Monday, February 18, 2008

KBIA Stories

My first choice was to listen to the Adderall story since that title was something I already knew about fairly well. I had no idea what Neuticals were.
The adderall story was well produced. It was unbiased and the narrator portrayed both sides of the story with students who use and sell, and a doctor relaying the health risks.  I didn't feel like it was preaching about its pros or cons. The Neuticals story was hilarious to me, actually. The "gooshy softness" quote really put an awkward image in my head. But it was very informative and something off-the-wall interesting because it wasn't hard news, but definitely "ear-catching".
It's always good to have a variety of stories to keep the listeners curious.
The background sounds were a little abrupt in Neuticals, too. The dog whining at the end didnt leave it off on a good note either (to me anyway). That was my last impression of it, unfortunately. 

No comments: