Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The following post pertains to Neuticles

I picked the neuticles story because I remember hearing about those things in an econ class last semester. The story did a good job of representing multiple sides of the story, and not really letting his own bias enter into the storytelling, though I think it almost seems biased against the guy behind neuticles because the idea is so ridiculous. The quality of the audio was good, although it would get louder and softer at times when it probably shouldn't have. While the story wasn't necessarily all that relevant to anyone (except perhaps hyper-masculine canine lovers who are looking into lopping their animal's balls off) it was still amusing and worth listening to. I'm not so sure I thought any of the natural sound was necessary. But I usually think phony background noise is kind of useless, so maybe my opinion is objectively wrong.

No comments: