Wednesday, February 20, 2008

KBIA Neuticles

The lead to this story grabbed me immediately. The nat sound is perfect and took me right to the scene. I think the reporter does a great job of making the story entertaining, yet informative. Also, the interviews were very clear and didn't have a lot of background noise. I also really liked the reporter's approach to the story. His language is engaging, but so is the tone in his voice-- somewhat questioning, but not to the extent that it would offend anyone who has purchased these for their pet.
I think the interview with the female vet was particularly good because it was direct and immediately answered all of my questions about whether neuticles were functional. Overall, I would say that this story was excellent- it kept me engaged and on my toes all the way through; I was curious to hear what was next the entire time.
Emily Coppel

No comments: