Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Neuticals

Justin Ray’s article on neuticals was a topic that I would have never expected to hear. The very idea of dog testicular implants is usual and a little off the wall.
I was, however, roped into listening to this topic because of that very same reason, I was interested to find out why people would give this idea consideration for their own pet in the first place and I also wanted to know more about the man who first thought of this idea.

I thought the article gave me all the information that I wanted to know and did it in a conversational and useful manner. I enjoyed the narrator guiding the story because I felt that it gave the story a structure. This was nicely balanced off with a mixture of phone interviews from the inventor, a vet and an everyday person. The use of interview felt like it gave the story some factual grounding and kept it interesting.

The reporter spoke in a clean and easy tone that was very universal and overall I thought the story was presented as a fascinating and informative manner.

No comments: