Tuesday, September 18, 2007

KBIA stories

Xenia Shih

It seems like no one else liked the Mario Manzini story, but I happened to enjoy it quite a bit. I agree that it was not the strongest story out of the trio, but I feel that Manzini's voice and his anecdotes really gave the story character. His family background and the deepness of his voice made the story really entertaining because they were unexpected. In general, I just enjoyed listening to the story because it was on a fairly novel topic.

I also enjoyed the Neuticles story because I thought that the reporter did a good job of incorporating humor into it. Not only was it informative (since I've never heard of fake testicles for pets before), but it was entertaining as well. I liked the way the reporter interviewed both the creator of the product as well as a veterinarian who thought the product was silly, therefore showing two different takes on the product.

No comments: