Monday, September 17, 2007

KBIA Stories

Both the Neuticles and Adderall stories on KBIA were filled with voice and context but lacked the natural sound. I don’t recall hearing any natural sound in the Adderall piece and only a clip at the beginning and end on the Neuticles piece of dogs barking. I would have liked to here maybe someone taking an Adderall pill out of a bottle or someone swallowing an Adderall pill. I feel like I needed something to help me visualize the Adderall story since I did not have any video with it. Other than that, I thought the stories were put together well. There was a good mixture of the reporters speaking and the interviewees talking. Both reporters talk to a variety of people, which gave each story more depth. Also, the editing was fairly good with both stories. I did not hear any abrupt cuts.

No comments: