Monday, September 17, 2007

KBIA Adderall

In the clip on Adderall I loved the way the reporter listed all the stressful situations, which cause students to take Adderall. It made me feel stressed just hearing all of that. I think the reporter told both sides of the stories very well. I liked that the reporter interviewed a girl who has ADD and sells her Adderall to those without ADD, who supports the use of Adderall without ADD speak. The Health Center representative then points out the problems with taking Adderall when not perscribed. I think this reporter really got around the issue of Adderall. He spoke about a study at the University of Wisconsin and Adderall’s place on Facebook. He really came at this story from all angles and covered the issue really well. However, it is hard to listen to this much information all at once without any stimulation other than audio. It was a long piece with a lot of important information in it, but I think there was too much going on and it was a little long.

No comments: