Monday, September 17, 2007

Industry Leaders Abound in Missouri

Lee Morehouse
I was interested in the Neuticles story because I had heard somewhere that Kansas City was the leading exporter of fake dog testicles. I didn't know the term "neuticles" yet, and I didn't know why. Both of those insufficiencies of knowledge were addressed, and I thought the piece was very well put together. The man behind the operation had good personality which was shown well by the questions he was asked to answer. Natural sound was good but limited, but I think that was good given the comic nature of the story. It would be fairly easy to dive over into mockery given the wrong sound set. Several balanced viewpoints were given, and it was easy to follow along, something that I always find important when listening to radio stories.

No comments: