Monday, September 17, 2007

KBIA Stories

These three stories were a very broad range of topics. I like that there is a good variety of stories on KBIA, and how there can be something for everyone.

All three brought something a little bit different to the table. The one I found the most interesting was the Adderall story, because of its relevance to students. This information is something that is very beneficial and is shedding light on a problem that people may not know about. It gave me a lot of information that I didn't know. The story about Mario Manzini was a nice human interest piece, but I didn't see how a lot of it went into his career as an escape artist. Overall, my favorite was the Neuticles story. I even called my roommates in from the other room to listen to it, because I found it amusing (prothestic dog testicles???) and knew none of us had ever heard of it before.

The only story with natural sound was the piece about neuticles, which I think helped. The dogs in the background drove home the point about how dogs can get angry about going to the vet, etc. I don't really know how it could have been incorporated into the other two.

I still can't get over the fact that someone wanted to put fake testicles on an alligator. What is this world coming to?...

No comments: