Monday, September 17, 2007

Brand Neuticles

J.J. Bailey
If an entire story is based on a reporter's ability to keep the listener interested, then a story about prosthetic dog testicles will certainly do the trick. I thought the story was well put together.
There we're many natural sounds in the middle of the piece, but I didn't find myself wanting any. I felt the material and the interviews kept me intrigued and tuned in. Despite the comical subject matter, the reporter did a good job of presenting both sides of the issue and giving reasons why both camps had their convictions. The natural sounds at the beginning and the end worked as a cyclical element to the story. Also, the voice quality was really high throughout. The only question I have is: Who is buying 900 dollar, XXL fake testicles?

No comments: