Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The White Knight

Michael Bittner

I can't decide if I like the story by Robert Smith about Elliot Spitzer. I guess I learned a lot from it, but it felt like an entertainment story.

The constant references to Sptizer as a white knight dragon slayer was just funny. Bruno was a flying dragon. . . it never really ends. I really felt like I was sitting cross-legged on the floor listening to someone read this story.

I am not sure how I feel about the music, it all felt very put together. The music certainly could not be considered natural sound.

However, I had no idea Elliot Spitzer was from a very wealthy background even though he was trying to be a hero for the working class. I had never heard of this other Democrat, Bruno, and found it interesting he is from a rural area, as I assumed New York State was run by people in New York City. Anyway, I learned a lot from this story, and it held my attention.

I guess that's the point?

No comments: