Thursday, June 5, 2008

Addy and Neuticles

I'm going to begin with this Neuticles story. Gross. I love animals, I have two dogs, the whole replacing of testes thing is creepy. I'm sure from some man's point of view, deep down its a nice thing to do in their opinions. But in my own opinion, gross. Almost as bad as beating the frog in the frog legs story we listened to in class. Great natural sound, but it just adds to the grossness. But because of that natural sound, you are taken to that place.
Okay, the adderral story was very long, but rather interesting. Everyone has already spoken of the negatives. There was no natural  sound, got a little boring from time to time, but overall it was an interesting piece. I'm not a huge fan of news radio, but in analyzing these two pieces, I really like the value it brings to journalism. 

No comments: