Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Neuticles-lauren stine

I really enjoyed the KBIA story called Neuticles. Being a pet owner I am surprised I have never heard of such a thing, but I felt like the story was covered from a lot of interesting angles and answered any questions I might have. I really enjoyed the sound-bite about super pet owners opting for Neuticles because they didn't want their pet to have to feel different about themselves. I found that to be a really interesting angle and it was great dialogue! I also enjoyed the use of natural sound. If you have ever been to the vet or to a humane society you know that the sound of whimpering dogs is one of them most horrifying things to listen to. It really added to the feeling that the neuticles may be a more humane option for your pet. 

No comments: