Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No NAT

I listened to the KBIA story Alison Fonte did on Aderall. At first I was interested in hearing the story because of the subject being discussed, then I found myself needing to take some Aderall to get through the whole piece. The story was very long with very little natural sound. The people that they interviewed were all great sources and stake holders but I found the piece as a whole extremely boring. I feel like after two minutes I got distracted and stopped listening for the most part. Which now makes me think maybe I should start taking Aderall (joke). The point of the piece was to inform the listener about the drug, its purposes and how it is being misused on college campuses and for that reason I feel like the story fulfilled its purpose, but completely without flair or excitement. Overall, it was informative but very dry.

No comments: