Sunday, May 27, 2007

Adderall

The story about adderall was very interesting. I wish he could have gotten the sources to say their name, at least their first name, but I am glad that he got them to talk at all. I wonder if he just interviewed friends, or if he actually found random students that would admit to taking and selling drugs. I realize that these are not your more common illegal drugs, but still, selling a prescription is illegal and could have serious repercussions, even if it is just adderall. I guess me saying ‘even if it is just adderall’ shows how common the use of adderall is. I personally don’t use it because I enjoy my sleep, but I have multiple friends that use it all the time, and I guess its sort of numbed me to the fact that it is an illegal drug. Maybe it is m0re used at Missouri than the lady thought?

No comments: