Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flash

I remember back to my good ol' days as a child and wonder how I even survived with that internet. Viewing any sort of animation or video from my humble computer in the country was certainly a day-long commitment given download speeds. Now, however, I am able to access infinitely more information within seconds thanks to Flash and other advances. As the online world progresses, so do people's expectations regarding the same. To be a journalist today, one must be equipped with more than just good journalistic skills; she must also be able to showcase her ideas in creative and innovative ways that allow a multitude of access. Learning Flash will help accomplish this. The interactivity, accessibility, and level of control people feel with Flash packages makes the entire news an even more exciting experience.

No comments: