Sunday, April 13, 2008

Elements of Design

Lyndey Brock

I really found "The Non-Designer's Web Book" to be very insightful. I thought that the way it was broken down into Contrast, Repetition, Alignment and Proximity made it easy to remember the basic elements of web design. Although we will not be designers in our jobs, I know that it is still important to know the basic elements in order to effectively execute a well-designed web page for our newest project. I know that this reading will be one that I will refer to not only for this project but for many more projects and assignments in the future. An important thing to remember is that I can always look at different publications for practice and assess their use of the elements talked about in "The Non-Designer's Web Book"

No comments: