Friday, March 7, 2008

Web Video Critic

I watched a journalistic video on CNN.com about a four-year-old that was found drunk at school. The title is actually what grabbed my attention, of course, but the video actually made me lose interest. I wanted to turn it off about half-way through. All of the footage was of buildings and scenery. I would suggest to add interest they would try to include other images and scenes for some variety. It was just very plain and uneventful. It did not keep my attention very well. I think this story would have been better as text because there wasn't really any compelling footage to go along with it. The same message could have been conveyed especially since it was the actual storyline that was attention grabbing. They need to do some work on making it more visually appealing.

No comments: