Thursday, October 4, 2007

Controling The Tail Spin

Often times I feel as if my life is just in a flat tail spin, and this can mostly be contributed to stress. However, I do try and keep in mind that I am sure I will look back 15 years from now and wish i was dealing with this minimal stress instead of flailing about in the real world with real bills and a a real job and what not. But hey, this week, accept for monday, was all in all a success. I, for the most part, felt that I was able to control the tail spin of life and go about my day and actually contribute to society, as well as to the journalism school.

now on to my most continual frustration...STORY IDEAS! I hate them and they seem to hate me. which works out just fine. I have pretty much come to the conclusion that i could not come up with a decent story idea even if i were standing at the golden gates of heaven and st. pete merely mentions to me that all i have to do is come up with one decent story idea and BAM eternal bliss, but i would undoubtedly stutter and stumble some ridiculous story that has OBVIOUSLY already been done a BILLION times over and find myself hitchhiking down the high way to hell, and with no AC/DC in sight mind you. Anyways, hopefully I will be able to once again put out something worthy of being a story and then be able to form it into something resembling a grade better than a B-.

Anyways...here is to the next week of struggles and stress in the endless struggle to become a journalist.

No comments: