Friday, November 2, 2007

finally...

ok so maybe it wasnt my idea...and so what if it took me 10 weeks...my group has finally not had to repitch...woo hoo...anyways on to business

I spent my first shift...finally...at KBIA. It was awesome. Everybdoy is extremely helpful...critical (and i am all about constructive criticism...its just part of the process)...but helpful. They actually liked my story idea, though they didnt use it, they just thought it was a little to...easy. So I spent the rest of my time tracking down head honchos at local universities in hopes of getting a comment on what they do when a professor passes away mid semester...exciting suff.

I am quite thankful that I know how to use cool edit and just a bout any other editing program out there...yes even the $40 you can buy at like office depo that have the really cheesie transitions (I used this for editing movies in high school). It makes like so much easier when I already know how to sit down and edit away at something.

well i'm off to ft. leondard wood...just a stones through away at a 2 and a half hour drive...good bye friday

until next time

No comments: