Friday, November 2, 2007

DESIGN

Eric Durban

Good and bad design isn't really something that has bothered me in the past. Typically if I'm going to a "homemade" site I know not to expect great design and I'm really only there to get information. However, good design can sometimes make up for the lack or quality of the information. If someone is distracted by the cool graphics or sheekness of the page they could miss key errors. It can also drastically enhance great information or entertainment.

The "Good and Bad Design" article is somewhat scary to think about. There are design things that without seeing them in this article I may not have thought twice about using them on my own site. The checklist may also be very helpful. I am excited though to learn good design and keep enhancng my skills. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: