Friday, November 2, 2007

Design readings

Jessica Malnik

I learned a lot from these two readings on design. These readings taught me that I still have several things to learn when it comes to producing an excellent website. For example, I need to become more familiar with Dreamweaver and its unique features and capabilities. I, also, realized that design can really affect a person’s view of a website. For example, good design must take into consideration how easy or difficult it is to navigate through the website. For instance a website can have tons of interesting and complex features, such as rollover graphics, but it could be almost impossible to navigate the page effectively. I will definitely take these readings into consideration when we are working on designing our website for our final project.

No comments: