Monday, April 13, 2009

Latest

Well the 5th team is in the middle of the pushing through all of the final steps of our projects. Some of the things I am directly working on is I got our backstage passes designed and created. They turned out pretty well, except for on the one print out I got a little W-happy on the web address. As for my other aspects, I am starting to do twitter updates through the 5th team page doing today in Rock and Roll history and linking back to Backstagegallery.com to help generate traffic from interested users. For example: Today in 1946, Al Green is born in Forrest City, Arkansas http://tinyurl.com/dy2u8f

I think this is a pretty cool idea and hopefully it helps bring in some people. As for my other projects, I've been a little overwhelmed with other classes to really tackle these at the current juncture but in the next week hopefully I will be able to get these done. That's all for now.

No comments: