Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quealy's article

When reading Quealy's article I found myself completely agreeing with many of his opinions. Sometimes when you are constructing a website your brain runs faster and thinks of more graphics than you should really be putting on one page. You can clutter a page with too many graphics or too many interactive objects. In class when Lynda showed us the various newspaper websites the one with the waving american flag sticks out in my mind as a good example of this point. Quealy explains how to cover a topic and compile all of the information onto a webpage without over doing it. This will be useful information for all future convergence projects and really make me think before I create a new graphic or bury something 5 clicks deep into the page.

No comments: